This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Catfish Kettle

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Catfish Kettle

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:04 am

Located at Farmington Mo., across highway 32 from the Walmart and most of the motels. They are open 4pm to 9 pm Tue-Thur. and 11am - 9pm Fri. and Sat. The menu is pretty limited, catfish, shrimp and chicken, and sides of coleslaw, baked beans, potato wedges, and hush puppies, but if you like those items the food is great, and the prices reasonable (11.95 plus drink for an all you can eat meal). One of my favorite places to go. If you are staying in Farmington for Cubarama it is worth checking out.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Stanton
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 64070
Tractors Owned: 1942 Farmall AV, serial #87025
1947 Farmall Circle Cub, serial #2116
1948 Farmall Cub, serial #46066
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Catfish Kettle

Postby Stanton » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:28 pm

Thanks, John. Robyn and I will have to eat there while in town. We love catfish!!

Ever been to Dowd's Catfish House in Lebanon? Mighty tasty!! :wink:
Stanton
Image Circle of Safety

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Catfish Kettle

Postby Cub-Bud » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:14 pm

I try to work in a trip to The Kettle anytime I am in the area. :{_}: :{_}: We stay in Farmington while at The Cub-Arama, and this is our regular Thursday night eat place. They serve family style.....you will not leave hungry :!: :-:-): :-:-):
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Return to “Tool Talk and Reviews”