This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Hydraulic Hose Crimper

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
Zorro
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 01821
Tractors Owned: 1950 Cub
1968 Case 155
Scotts 1542
Cordwood Saw
CC 125
CC 102
CC 129/1200
Circle of Safety: Y

Hydraulic Hose Crimper

Postby Zorro » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:36 pm

This is something that I never expected to own. It was offered to me for free, so there wasn't much to think about. I called the manufacturer, and they couldn't even tell me how old it is; maybe 40, or 50 years? There is no manual with it, but I do have a pdf for a later model. It's not like I have a lot of use for it, but still it would be cool to do a few hoses with it. I haven't decided yet if I'm even going to keep it, sell it, or trade it.
Attachments
Kwikrimp2.jpg
Kwikrimp.JPG
Hold her Knute, she's headin' for the buckwheat!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Tool Talk and Reviews”