McDonald Carb & Ignition --- I'M IMPRESSED!!

Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:18 pm

Placed an online order at 12:38 PM, got an Email at 12:52 PM, "You Order Has Been Shipped." Fourteen minutes, I call that excellent service! Yes, I'll use them again. http://www.mcdonaldcarb.com

Bill

Edit - Fixed the hot link.

Re: McDonald Carb & Ignition --- I'M IMPRESSED!!

Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:25 pm

I like them also, Mr Bill :-) I ordered some carb parts and they arrived very fast. Well packaged and good quality. I'll never make another bowl gasket! :-) I do wish they would improve their website, however

Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:11 pm

I'm happy with their service, too.
Ed

Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:21 pm

Received my order yesterday! I'm a happy camper. I'll do business with them again.

Bill

Fri May 09, 2014 6:23 am

A friend broke idle tube, so I told him to bring it to cubfest. I asked Art to order a kit (I don't have a credit card) He ordered from McDonald. Best thing since sliced bread. The choke and throttle shafts fit perfect and the top gasket was better than the cork one. Very good service and price.

Fri May 09, 2014 6:32 am

jpcubs wrote:A friend broke idle tube, so I told him to bring it to cubfest. I asked Art to order a kit (I don't have a credit card) He ordered from McDonald. Best thing since sliced bread. The choke and throttle shafts fit perfect and the top gasket was better than the cork one. Very good service and price.

I'll second jpcubs. The quality appeared to be top notch and the complete carb rebuild kit, was indeed, complete.

Sat May 10, 2014 5:47 am

To second JPcubs comments. The kit was impressive. I ordered one to have on hand.