TP Tools Showtime 90 HVLP Turbine Unit

Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:22 pm

Any thoughts on the TP Tools Showtime 90 HVLP Turbine Unit with Pro Line Paint Gun. How it worked on painting tractors. This is the time of year we get our state grants in for equipment purchases for ag programs and looking at adding one at the shop. Thoughts on this unit would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

Re: TP Tools Showtime 90 HVLP Turbine Unit

Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:42 pm

I can't say anything about that particular product, but anything TP sells is top quality.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:54 pm

Barnyard wrote:I can't say anything about that particular product, but anything TP sells is top quality.

Chris,

I agree with Barnyard. The folks at TP Tools are excellent, very knowledgeable and willing to help. Don't hesitate to give them a call to discuss your airline concerns, as well. They are going to help you and not give relieving you of your money top priority.

Bill

Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:44 pm

Bill Hudson wrote:
Barnyard wrote:I can't say anything about that particular product, but anything TP sells is top quality.

Chris,

I agree with Barnyard. The folks at TP Tools are excellent, very knowledgeable and willing to help. Don't hesitate to give them a call to discuss your airline concerns, as well. They are going to help you and not give relieving you of your money top priority.

Bill

I agree also.
Ed