This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Gotta say, that STEP is FANTASTIC!

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
DickB
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: 1955 Cub Fast Hitch
sickle bar
land plow
harrows
snow plow
manure spreader
hayrake, rope pull
variety of cultivators
Wagner WM-1 bucket loader
rear carrier -- homemade

Gotta say, that STEP is FANTASTIC!

Postby DickB » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:14 pm

Because I foolishly messed up my back earlier this summer, I sought help and you guys said that Barnyard's step is what might do the job if I still wanted to be a partner with my Farmall Cub. I did manage to get up and down the Cub toward the end of summer,thanks to that step, and now after lots of physical therapy I'm almost like a kid goat. Nevertheless, Barnyard's step ain't moving from my Cub. No sir. That step is A-OK darned near perfect best ever. Now, with steps and shuffles just like a kid, I'm still using it. And I'm convinced it is the best way to get up and down the Cub.

Thanks there, Old Barnyard guy.
:D
DickB

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Gotta say, that STEP is FANTASTIC!

Postby Barnyard » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:27 pm

Dick, I'm glad the step served your needs to your satisfaction. Although your post is Cub related I felt it was more appropriate for the product review forum instead of the main forum so I moved it here.

Thanks for the kind words.
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

captjsjr
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 14174
Tractors Owned: '53 Cub
(2) '69 Cub cadet m-72
'47 TO-30

Postby captjsjr » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:39 pm

friend of mines dad bought his cub new in 1957, in the last year he has not been able to climb the tractor ( he's 80) I saw one of the ebay steps at a show. then I heard about barnyards so I got in touch and he sent it right out. noticeable difference ! I was very impressed. the windup to the story is, the day after I dropped the step off his dad was out mowing with the cub. hats off to barnyard !
owning a cub makes heroin addiction seem like a vague wish for something salty

Kirk-NJ
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 07838

Postby Kirk-NJ » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:02 am

Great well made step. I bought two. For some of the older guys like me they are a real knee saver.

Kirk

Return to “Tool Talk and Reviews”