Gotta say, that STEP is FANTASTIC!

Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:14 pm

Because I foolishly messed up my back earlier this summer, I sought help and you guys said that Barnyard's step is what might do the job if I still wanted to be a partner with my Farmall Cub. I did manage to get up and down the Cub toward the end of summer,thanks to that step, and now after lots of physical therapy I'm almost like a kid goat. Nevertheless, Barnyard's step ain't moving from my Cub. No sir. That step is A-OK darned near perfect best ever. Now, with steps and shuffles just like a kid, I'm still using it. And I'm convinced it is the best way to get up and down the Cub.

Thanks there, Old Barnyard guy.
:D
DickB

Re: Gotta say, that STEP is FANTASTIC!

Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:27 pm

Dick, I'm glad the step served your needs to your satisfaction. Although your post is Cub related I felt it was more appropriate for the product review forum instead of the main forum so I moved it here.

Thanks for the kind words.

Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:39 pm

friend of mines dad bought his cub new in 1957, in the last year he has not been able to climb the tractor ( he's 80) I saw one of the ebay steps at a show. then I heard about barnyards so I got in touch and he sent it right out. noticeable difference ! I was very impressed. the windup to the story is, the day after I dropped the step off his dad was out mowing with the cub. hats off to barnyard !

Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:02 am

Great well made step. I bought two. For some of the older guys like me they are a real knee saver.

Kirk