Grease gun coupler

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.

Grease gun coupler

Postby Bus Driver » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:48 am

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WILMAR-RIGHT-AN ... 0e&vxp=mtr

I am a sucker for most new tools that appear. Experience says that about half of them are a waste of money-- but some real winners may also be discovered.
This grease gun coupler is not a winner. It does not seal to the fitting, the grease just pushes out the end of the coupler. I had high hopes for this coupler, now all I have are disappointments. And I paid a higher price for the one I bought too.
Luck favors those who are prepared
Bus Driver
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor

Re: Grease gun coupler

Postby Jim Becker » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:40 pm

That looks a whole lot like one I got a couple years ago. At least I bought it locally, so it went back to the store. Later on, I got a similar one of a different brand (maybe a Lisle, I'd have to check). It works fine, in fact I used it today. I screwed a zerk into the end of it so I can just snap it onto my grease gun without removing the straight coupler.
Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub

Zip Code: 75048
Circle of Safety Award
Circle of Safety: Y

Return to Tool Talk and Reviews