Bone Head Mistake w/blasting media!

Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:07 pm

I made a rookie mistake with my blasting media today. My shop vac dust collector was full, so I concluded it was aluminum oxide media that needed to go back into my cabinet. So I donned my mask, sifted the media through my screening funnel, changed the bag on my shop vac and went back to blasting or so I thought.

Problem is - I made a rookie mistake and actually added very fine dust back into my cabinet - so now I can't see a darn thing in the cabinet. I had to dump the media and go buy more. There is a mistake I won't make again. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Re: Bone Head Mistake w/blasting media!

Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:38 pm

Been there before. :oops:

Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:26 am

Why would doing something like this make you feel special? :lol: The only ones that have never done anything equally bad are the ones that have never done anything. :worthy:

Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:36 am

John *.?-!.* cub owner wrote:Why would doing something like this make you feel special? :lol: The only ones that have never done anything equally bad are the ones that have never done anything. :worthy:

John - Excellent way to look at it. I'm looking on the bright side - at least my box will now have new media in it :D