This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Petersburg Antique tractor Museum

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
Joel
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 27502
Tractors Owned: 1954 super A-1 6-volt

Petersburg Antique tractor Museum

Postby Joel » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:58 pm

We were driving back to NC through Petersburg and we decided to stop in at the tractor musuem. There was a very nice 100 sitting right as you walk through the door.Tractors of all brands and sizes too. There was a decent representation from IH, but not as much as there should be. I was hoping to see another Super A-1 there. The gentleman that works and answers questions around there said he's never seen one himself. :-) I told him he'd have to come to NC. At any rate. I like it. I'm not sure I'd make a trip just for it, but it's a great way to take a break from driving. Warning. Way too many green tractors there. I skipped most of them.
Joel

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

v w
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49053
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Petersburg Antique tractor Museum

Postby v w » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:03 am

I like to look at all old iron. Even green ones although I can't say I ever drove an Oliver :D As a teen I drove a lot of different tractors in the area and can't begin to remember all the different models. Probably the rarest in this area I drove was a Co-Op E-3 and E-5 which are Cockshuts. Most time was on an H and M, red ones not green ones. Favorite? Depends on the job to be done. Vern

Return to “Tool Talk and Reviews”