This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Replacement Tractor Seat

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Replacement Tractor Seat

Postby Eugene » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:52 pm

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=74927&p=601064&hilit=tractor+seat+tsc+tractor+supply#p601064

Picked up the $99.99 seat from Orscheln today for my 154 Cub Low-Boy. The mounting rails on the seat are sideways adjustable and the prepunched holes in the rails match the original 154 Low-Boy seat mounting rails. It's a simple direct exchange.

When you tip the seat forward it cocks a bit to the left on the original 154 mounting rails. Simple fix appears to be to add a metal strap to the back of the original mounting rails - providing a bit of cross bracing.

The seat cushion is about 3 inches thick. Feels like you are sitting taller than normal. Quality appears to be satisfactory. But then I not made extensive use of the seat.
I have an excuse. CRS.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Tool Talk and Reviews”