This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
thiggy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 35216
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub
1949 Cub
2011 JD X320
Circle of Safety: Y

EXCELLENT SERVICE

Postby thiggy » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:39 am

I just wanted to give credit for good service received from a vendor of Cub components. Based on the favorable comments from some on this forum, I purchased a new Clancy Irish radiator from Ron Willey through his E-bay store. Upon installation, the new radiator leaked. I called Ron and while I held on the phone, he had a replacement pulled, inspected and tagged for delivery to me. It was obvious from my conversation with Ron that this is not a common problem. I received the replacement in less than 48 hours. Ron scheduled a FedEx pick-up at my house for this morning, giving me time to re-package the return with the appropriate padding and carton. The replacement radiator works without losing a drop of coolant. Many thanks for excellent service. :D
Since retirement, the things I miss most are the holidays!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Tool Talk and Reviews”