This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Economic accommodations

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
Dusty B
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61736
Tractors Owned: '45 SC Case
Circle of Safety: Y

Economic accommodations

Postby Dusty B » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:41 pm

For those who might have an extra bedroom (empty nest?) and enjoy meeting new people (is there a cub owner who don't?) check out Evergreenclub.com! Most reasonable stay available in my opinion - a reciprocal bed and breakfast, reasonable annual membership fee ($75 I think), very complete info on type of accommodations and background of member (you provide yours also). We have been members since 1995 and have not had a bad experience yet! We use it several times a year and host guests several times a year. Very flexible in requirements. Can't really fault a clean bed, in many instances a private bath,and breakfast for $15 per couple! Locations all over the US, Canada, and other countries. Check it out! Any questions, pm me. Dusty B
Grandpa's '41 B
'56,,'57,'59, Cu'b
'45 C
'55 Case S
Dad's DB garden tractor
'48 DeSoto
'31 "A Coup
'79 Lincoln TC
God looks out for those of us who don't know how to look out for ourselves!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Tool Talk and Reviews”