This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Interstate Batteries

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Interstate Batteries

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:33 am

I have seen a few people talk about liking Interstate Battery, and the neighbor who bought our old farm kept telling me how great their prices are, so one day when he and I were in their area i went by. I took 2 Skill 18 volt battery packs to be rebuilt, and bought a 6 volt battery for one of my cubs.

The rebuilt Skil batteries cost the same as new ones, but only lasted 8 months (3 month warranty).

The cub battery I bought seemed high, but I had not bought one in several years, and assumed (yeah, I know) batteries had gone up quite a bit. When I got back and did some checking, I found that they had charged me $25 more than one would have cost locally. Now, just 1 week short of 3 years, it has failed. Warranty was only one year for the 6 volt tractor batteries. That makes it both the highest priced and shortest lived tractor battery I have ever owned.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Tool Talk and Reviews”