This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Reproduction IH Carb - Two Thumbs Up

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
CPIII
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 77355
eBay ID: czechiii
Tractors Owned: 48 Cub SN 54XXX (Captain Crunch)
47 Farmall A (Patches)
Circle of Safety: Y

Reproduction IH Carb - Two Thumbs Up

Postby CPIII » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:02 am

Well a few monnths ago I broke down and bought a new carbuerator off of Ebay. It was one of the reproduction IH carbs. When I first installed it it would crank very easily but then die after about 20 to 30 seconds. I took it apart and adjusted the float travel and that solved that issue. I have been running it ever since and just wanted to say that it is working very well and I am very pleased with it. Other than adjusting the float travel it has been hands off wonderful.

Just wanted to share my experience with this reproduction carb

CPIII
Charles Patek III
Some days - Chicken.......Some days - Feathers
Words to live by....

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Anonymous_h
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: Reproduction IH Carb - Two Thumbs Up

Postby Anonymous_h » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:46 am

I too purchased one of these aftermarket 3/4" updraft carbs a few years ago and have had no issues with it at all.

SundaySailor
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: 1950 Cub
2000 Simplicity Landlord DLX
1988 JD 322 Garden Tractor with hydraulic scoop, 54" scrape blade and 48" mower deck, Haban 3 pt hitch sickle bar mower

2014 LS XR3032H w/ FEL and BH
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Reproduction IH Carb - Two Thumbs Up

Postby SundaySailor » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:37 pm

Homstead wrote:I too purchased one of these aftermarket 3/4" updraft carbs a few years ago and have had no issues with it at all.

Same here. Mine was purchased from TMTractor when he stocked them.
Though trillions and trillions of eyes have been watching the skies for as long as human memory exists, no gods nor angels have been seen or documented outside of religion. The number of spaceships being sighted however has become much more prevalent.

Return to “Tool Talk and Reviews”