This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Galaxy Tab 7inch screen

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
Rick Prentice
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 43528
Tractors Owned: 47(circle cub),48(Floyd backhoe),49,,51,54 and another 55
Circle of Safety: Y

Galaxy Tab 7inch screen

Postby Rick Prentice » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:08 am

I'm still getting used to this new toy and it's ok for the most part. Navigating around the cub site seems to be very easy thanks to Dennis for the way he has things layed out. My main complaint with Samsung is the touch screen sensitivity with no way of adjusting it(least that's what verizon tells me). I bought a stylus pen to help, but scrolling down the screen can still be a challenge and the screen constantly changes when i dont want it to. Samsung shouldve made a space on the side reserved for scrolling. If I had to do it all over again I would go another route. Least I dont have to worry about updates and viruses like my laptop did.
Rick
When I told my dad I've been misplacing things and doing stupid stuff----His reply---"It only gets better"

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Re: Galaxy Tab 7inch screen

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:44 am

Check if there is a screen protector available for it rick, that may reduce the sensitivity a little.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Tool Talk and Reviews”