This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Drill Doctor

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Drill Doctor

Postby Eugene » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:15 pm

Today, asked neighbor who has owned a Drill Doctor for several years if he ever replaced the grinding wheel. He has never replaced the grinding wheel. Said he, and his two son in-laws have used it many times.
I have an excuse. CRS.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

redfin
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 70737
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Drill Doctor

Postby redfin » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:01 pm

I now have a 750 thanks to your input and its ability to sharpen up to a 3/4 inch bits

My First Impression was it looks complicated and the instructions seemed intimidating.. I was wrong.

The first few bits I sharpened were small ( 3/16 or so ) and spruced up in no time.
I had an old 11/16 bit that had been beaten up a bit and was very dull. Took 15 minutes to make adjustments and get it cutting pretty well inn red oak.

Like the others , I like it and think it is a good investment at 138.99 free shipping and expect it to last a very long time. :D

Return to “Tool Talk and Reviews”