This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

A BIG "1" Plus for TM tractor parts

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

A BIG "1" Plus for TM tractor parts

Postby BigBill » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:38 am

I ordered some fcub gaskets and seals from TM and all of a sudden there at my door already. There service is better than fast food here they processed my order very fast. I get the same serice from TM that i get from mcmaster carr industrial supply. These companies are number 1 on my list to deal wth. The speed in shipping gets my vote everytime.

Some companies it takes two weeks for the goods to arrive and i ask why???

One more thing the USPS mail is faster than UPS everytime. And it costs less in most cases too. I do a lot of mail ordering because i can't get out plus it saves on gas and time. The fast checkout and process of our orders plus the speed in shipping is the way to get your customers comming back. Thank's again TM; Bill
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Tool Talk and Reviews”