This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Otto Gas Engine Works

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Otto Gas Engine Works

Postby Eugene » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:41 am

Otto Gas Engine Works. http://WWW.Ringspacers.com is the web site home. Specializes in piston rings and piston ring service.

Two page flyer returned with ordered piston ring indicates that this firm makes piston rings. Ring bore diameters from 1" to 84". Lists rings, head gasket material and some parts for antique Briggs, Fairbanks Morse, IH and Maytag engines - hit and miss.

The reason I am endorsing this firm is the service. Outstanding.

Two weeks ago I emailed several piston ring manufacturer asking about the needed piston ring. About an hour after posting the above message praising Otto Gas Engine Works for their service, I received a response from one manufacturer offering to sell me the piston ring.

The ring has been received and the piston installed in the engine block.
I have an excuse. CRS.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Tool Talk and Reviews”