This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Need CubTug Reviews

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
lildog
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45601
Skype Name: JohnRRatliff

Need CubTug Reviews

Postby lildog » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:38 pm

I'm in the process of updating the CubTug Web site for the 2010 CubTug/CubFest. I'd like to link our hotel listing to available reviews. Kodiak has already posted his review of the Knights Inn, but we'd like to get as many of the other places in Circleville and Lancaster reviewed as possible. So, if you've stayed in one of the nearby hotels, please post a review. Thanks.
John "lildog" Ratliff: Facebook | Twitter

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Need CubTug Reviews

Postby Barnyard » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:41 pm

The camping area is great as are the omelets at "Lildog's House of Eggs". But alas, I have never stayed at a hotel/motel nearby.
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

Return to “Tool Talk and Reviews”