This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Just Answer appliance help

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Just Answer appliance help

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:19 pm

They advertise that for $1.00 they will answer your appliance questions about a problem on line, or for $37.00 for phone consultation. If you do the on line they charge you for phone also.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Just Answer appliance help

Postby Eugene » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:59 pm

Lot of ripoffs out there.

Few years back I had a question. Onlined one of the advertisers. The contact listed his/her credentials and could answer my question for $15-. Problem was my credentials and experience was considerably more than what was cited.

Another problem, researching the real estate/house recently purchased. Advertised price was $4-. Credit card bill was $18.75. Protested the bill had received a credit. Next month same bill, $18.75, asked for a credit again. Called the billing company and insisted they cancel my "contract" . Also had my credit card company issue me a new credit card.
I have an excuse. CRS.

outdoors4evr
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 48370
Tractors Owned: 184

Re: Just Answer appliance help

Postby outdoors4evr » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:12 am

I've had lots of difficulty getting appliance repair. I tried to have sears appliance repair fix a refrigerator ice maker in May. They came out to do the analysis and collected $500 for the parts, but never ordered the parts or returned to fix the unit. After 6 phone calls (two per month) and 3 months, still had no parts. With no resolution, I ended up disputing the charge on the credit card which was found in my favor and credited.

(Ice maker is still broken so I don't have a great solution)
If using an appliance repair company, maybe choose a local independent company.
184 w/ Creeper & 3-Point
IH 3160a Mower
IH Model 15 Tiller
IH-54 Blade