moms

Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:42 am

good morning all , my wifes mom , a living saint, is at the end of a 12 year battle with leukemia . they are very close and both wonderful . she told carol a day ago she is ready to be with the lord . a painful death , its hard to watch . give your mom and dad a call to say hello if you can. coppersmythe.............................thanks tmays.

Re: moms

Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:00 pm

My prayers and thoughts as well as my family's are with yawl in this time of sorrow.
Boss

Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:21 pm

I want to thank david , and everyone that responded . my mother-in-law died in her sleep a week ago Wednesday morning. she was only concerned with the condition of everyone around her , all the way to the end . I wish I could have her courage. coppersmythe....................................................

Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:11 pm

One thing is for sure, she is no longer in pain. I'm sorry for y'all's loss, Val. From what you've told me, she certainly was a special person.

Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:40 am

Bless you both Val, sounds like we have some mom stories to share when we meet next week, I can't wait to get away for a while.

Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:46 am

I feel your pain Val. My Mom passed away last December- we buried her on her 90th birthday.

Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:57 am

Val, our thoughts and prayers go to your family.