Prayer request update

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:35 pm

Have had a lot of treatment since last years Stage 4 cancer diagnosis. 2 surgeries and radioactive beads injection directly into the remaining large tumor in liver. 17 chemo treatment sessions and so far no new tumors have appeared since diagnosis on Jan 13, 2013

Was told my tumor in liver tumor was inoperable the past year, but this year Mayo clinic looked at my scans and wanted to see me in person. Did some more MRI scans and conclude they will operate, but there are major risks involved.

On this Thursday I will have the tumor remains attempted to be removed from the base of my liver-if all goes well and I pass some initial hurdles at the beginning of the procedure, half my liver will be removed (dead tissue from chemo and radiation beads).

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers from all of you the past year

Todd

Re: Prayer request update

Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:11 pm

Todd,
Thanks for the update, I was wondering how you were doing, sorry you don't have better news, but it sounds like your positive attitude and prayers are putting you in the right direction.
Continued prayers as you move forward, looking forward to seeing you at another Cubfest!

Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:39 am

Todd,
Our prayers are with you
Bernard,
Donegal Cub.

Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:54 am

You got it my friend... I'm praying daily for you and the doctors who are operating on you!!

Mike

Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:40 am

Prayers lifted from VA.

Berlin

Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:42 am

Tood, our prayers are on the way. Bless you.

Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:49 pm

Still got prayers from here.

Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:09 pm

Prayers from Michigan are coming your way Todd.

Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:52 pm

You have our prayers Todd.

Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:02 pm

Prayer has been lifted up.

Bill

Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:20 am

Prayers from Arkansas. Wishing you the best and for sure God's Blessings.

Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:17 am

Hi Todd,

My prayers are with you and your family.

Paul

Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:12 am

God bless you. All will go well.

Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:36 am

Hi all....

Just a quick update on Todd. I hope he doesn't mind my posting this here, but I heard from his wife last night. Surgery is complete and the prayers with which he has been surrounded have surely been heard. He has about as great an outcome as could be expected. My buddy sure has been through the ringer on this whole thing, and it seems that God has really been watching over him and his family...

Praise God, praise His holy Name!

Mike

Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:03 am

Prayers of continued healing and thanksgiving.