What are you thankful for?

Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:21 am

In light of Thanksgiving tomorrow, just wanted to start a thread asking you: "What are you thankful for?"

I have many, many things in which to be thankful, but no small one would be this forum. Thanks to Dennis and the Moderators for keeping it going and making it such a great place. Others get wrapped up in Facebook or Twitter or some new-fangled way to express themselves; guess mine is FarmallCub.com. :D

What about you?

Re: What are you thankful for?

Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:29 am

I'm thankful for my recovering good health and the good health in the rest of my family.
Prayers and modern medicine have a lot to do with being thankful

Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:01 am

Consider myself very fortunate to be part of a fine family, my 4 sons have done a great job of finding nice women to add to the family, and now 2 grandsons. Everybody's healthy and doing well. At 60 I've barely slowed down and feel very fortunate to be healthy and keep myself busy with work and projects.

Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:14 pm

I am thankful for a loving wife that puts up with me.and health & family, and the turkey that will be on the table

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:52 pm

I am thankful for the Good Lord looking after us.
Roger

Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:48 am

I am thankful for Jesus Christ and how he has blessed me with a wonderful family.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:07 pm

randallc wrote:I am thankful for Jesus Christ and how he has blessed me with a wonderful family.

And a hearty "AMEN!" to that, brother. :D