Rudi

Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:21 pm

Folks,

I had not seen Rudi on the forum for a few days, so I sent him a PM asking how he was doing. This, in part, is his response:
I have been kinda keeping a very low profile as my health has really taken a turn into the turlet.... I have advanced pulmonary hypertension ... going in for a heart cath in the morning. Haven't had the courage to post a request .. but sure would appreciate the prayers.

Prognosis is less than rosy.

He agreed to let me post a prayer request and I urge you consider offering a prayer for Rudi and his family.

Thank you and Rudi thanks you.

Bill

Re: Rudi

Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:26 pm

Thanks Bill, we talked about this a bit yesterday on our jungle excursion an had wondered about him. Prayers on the way

Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:40 pm

Prayers have been sent and I'm keeping a positive outlook on Rudi's health.

Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:00 pm

both he and his family have our prayers for him to have a full and speedy recovery.

Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:10 pm

Thoughts and prayers to Rudi and his family.

Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:23 pm

On the way, Bill. Thanks for the update.

Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:50 pm

we're thinking of you rudi, get well soon

Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:16 pm

Per our earlier PM conversation, brother, you're in my thoughts and heart. Am praying for the Lord's intervention and healing.

Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:05 pm

Yes I missed Rudi's contributions recently also. I will pray for his return to good health. He is one very nice helpful guy. So prayers from Donegal will be offered tonight. Send him a get well soon message from,
Bernard,
Donegal Cub.

Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:11 pm

Get we'll wishes and prayers for Rudi and all of the family .

Berlin

Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:23 pm

Get well soon, Rudi.

Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:26 pm

Rudi, We all know what a fighter you are. Get well soon.

Bob

Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:12 pm

Hoping for the best
Tim

Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:14 pm

Good Luck RUDI! Prayers are said here in Paris.

Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:24 pm

Rudi, you and your family are being lifted up in prayer here in Michigan. You need to get well soon, there's going to be a lot of snow to push soon. :wink: I'll be keeping you in my prayers.