This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Gord Needs Our Prayers

Prayer Requests, Family Announcements, Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, etc.
Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Re: Gord Needs Our Prayers

Postby Rudi » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:22 am

Lilli spent 10 years watching Gord rebuild his '48. Then about 2 years while he rebuilt the 108. Now he is rebuilding a 129 ... Most tractors she sees don't run .. till much later :lol: She is also a city girl ..

I shall let them know Larry. :D
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger

Postby Rudi » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:31 pm

Visited with Gord around supper time. He was awake and in his room :big what: yeah ... imagine that :lol:

What a surprise I had. Gord is not slurring as much, he is much clearer, his gait is good and he has been working hard. With luck he may make enough progress to possibly go home on the weekend. All depends I guess. He is a tough ole bird my buddy is. Seems it was not a blood clot but most likely plaque that caused the stroke. He had 2 MRI's , 2 Cat's and an Ultrasound. His carotids are clear so he doesn't need a stent there from what we understand.

We are thanking the Lord for His blessings (+)
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Buzzard Wing
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02840

Postby Buzzard Wing » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:59 pm

Very good news!
1971 Cub (Rufus) 1950 Cub (Cathy) 1965 Lo Boy Fast Hitch (Nameless III) 1970 Cub 1000 Loader & Fast Hitch (Lee)

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger

Postby Rudi » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:12 pm

I had visited with Gord earlier in the week, he was much better. Course -- by the time I got home I didn't spend much time on the forum so didn't post. Been running for the last two days as well, appointments etc..

Gord has been working hard on his rehab and I can tell you that it is simply amazing. As one who knows strokes well having had my share already, he is amazing. His recovery has been fast and he is showing less and less signs of it. Only when he tires does it become apparent again. When I went in to visit him on the rehab ward today, he had already gone home .. last night to boot :!:

Thanks for all of your prayers .. it has helped Gord get to where he is now. Home with his family. We will be getting together next week to start his other rehab program - he has two Kohlers to play with :lol:

Return to “Sharing with Friends and Family”