Switch to full style
Prayer Requests, Family Announcements, Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, etc.
Post a reply

CapeCodCubs

Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:51 pm

Image Chris ! Image Image

Re: CapeCodCubs

Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:34 am

Image

Re: CapeCodCubs

Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:55 am

Happy Birthday

Image

Re: CapeCodCubs

Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:40 am

Happy Birthday, Chris.

Bill

Re: CapeCodCubs

Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:56 am

Hahaha...that time of year again! Thanks :{_}:

Re: CapeCodCubs

Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:34 am

Happy Birthday Chris! Hope you have a great day and the arm is on the mend. I'll bring a felt tip so we can all sign the cast at Cecil's. :D

Bob

Re: CapeCodCubs

Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:57 am

Bob McCarty wrote:Happy Birthday Chris! Hope you have a great day and the arm is on the mend. I'll bring a felt tip so we can all sign the cast at Cecil's. :D

Bob


Thanks Bob but you'll need a white marker, I got a black cast...doesn't show dirt Image
nice smile...pain is unbearable even with pain killers...

Re: CapeCodCubs

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:21 am

CapeCodCubs wrote:
Bob McCarty wrote:Happy Birthday Chris! Hope you have a great day and the arm is on the mend. I'll bring a felt tip so we can all sign the cast at Cecil's. :D

Bob


Thanks Bob but you'll need a white marker, I got a black cast...doesn't show dirt Image
nice smile...pain is unbearable even with pain killers...


Chris, can I have a couple of these pictures, in poster size? Should keep the woodchucks out of the garden! Happy Birthday, you old coot! Ed

Re: CapeCodCubs

Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:49 pm

Image

Re: CapeCodCubs

Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:57 pm

Chris if you need a ride to Cecil's let me know...


I could use some easy overtime !!!


Image

Re: CapeCodCubs

Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:07 pm

Bob Perry wrote:Chris if you need a ride to Cecil's let me know...




But first see if your health insurance covers a Critical Care Paramedic Transport Ambulance!!!!!!!!!!
They had an ambulance set to take me from St Lukes to Mass General...turned it down when they said Bob Perry wasn't the driver. So I requested to go to Rhode Island hospital and got my mom to drive me.

I am pretty sure my father will be driving me up. Thank you if that changes I'll be in touch. I wanted to bring up my running Cub on their trailer and see if we can get the hydraulics working seeing they said it will take 18 months to heal and I won't be able to use the hand lift next planting season,

Re: CapeCodCubs

Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:44 pm

Happy birthday, Chris. Hope you had a great day and I hope the arm gets better fast. :D :D

Re: CapeCodCubs

Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:57 am

Happy Birthday Kid!
Post a reply