56cub is 17 today

Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:50 am

Have a great birthday..Party at the tug.. :{_}:

Re: 56cub is 17 today

Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:55 pm

Happy Birthday Matt!! :{_}: Best Wishes!! What more could you ask for, a birthday party at the Tug!! Have fun!!

Re: 56cub is 17 today

Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:57 pm

Happy birthday Matt, and hope you have many, many more. :D :D

Re: 56cub is 17 today

Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:03 pm

Have a good weekend Matt!

Re: 56cub is 17 today

Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:31 pm

Happy Birthday, Matt. :{_}:

It was a pleasure meeting you, your Mom and your brother at the Tug.

Re: 56cub is 17 today

Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:58 pm

Ditto to what Don said!! Sorry I didn't read this till sunday!! Happy belated birthday!!!Kevin :{_}: :{_}:

Re: 56cub is 17 today

Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:26 pm

KETCHAM wrote:Ditto to what Don said!! Sorry I didn't read this till sunday!! Happy belated birthday!!!Kevin :{_}: :{_}:


Matt,

Like Don and Kevin, I am glad to have met you, your brother and mother. Come back and see us again.

Bill

Re: 56cub is 17 today

Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:25 pm

Bill Hudson wrote:
KETCHAM wrote:Ditto to what Don said!! Sorry I didn't read this till sunday!! Happy belated birthday!!!Kevin :{_}: :{_}:


Matt,

Like Don and Kevin, I am glad to have met you, your brother and mother. Come back and see us again.

Bill

Ditto to what everyone said. Had a Great weekend with you all.

Re: 56cub is 17 today

Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:16 pm

Jeff Silvey wrote:
Bill Hudson wrote:
KETCHAM wrote:Ditto to what Don said!! Sorry I didn't read this till sunday!! Happy belated birthday!!!Kevin :{_}: :{_}:


Matt,

Like Don and Kevin, I am glad to have met you, your brother and mother. Come back and see us again.

Bill

Ditto to what everyone said. Had a Great weekend with you all.


Don't want to break the chain, here! :lol: Happy Birthday. Great to see you guys at the Tug!

Re: 56cub is 17 today

Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:16 pm

Matt, didn't realize it was your birthday or I would have done something to embarrass you. I truly enjoyed meeting you and your brother and mother and hanging out by the fire until the wee hours Friday. It was well worth being very tired Sat. morning.

Re: 56cub is 17 today

Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:35 am

Matt:

A belated Image ... Hope you had a great day :!: