This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Easter Sunday At Home

Prayer Requests, Family Announcements, Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, etc.
Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Easter Sunday At Home

Postby Rudi » Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:41 pm

Easter is a glorious day, a day when we celebrate that the Lord Jesus Christ has paid for all of our sins, has conquered death and once again walked the earth. He is Risen! He is Risen Indeed! (+)

Em, our children and I wish you all a wonderful and enjoyable Easter Sunday with your families be they near or far and we hope that you all will have a safe trip if required. Hopefully the weather will co-operate for travelling.

Travelling seems to be a common holiday practice.. with families stewn all over now. Wether it be plane, train, car or bus, many of our family members must travel to spend a family day together. Weather is always a concern. I have spent Easter Sunday all over the place, from Northern Ontario as a kid, the Northwest Territories in Inuvik, Lahr in the Schwarzwald, Ottawa, sunny California and of course here in Dieppe. The differences in the face of Easter Sunday from a weather perspective I was kind of curious as to what Easter Sunday is like around our Cub Community.

So I thought I would share a few pics of Easter in Dieppe and maybe y'all might enjoy sharing pics of Easter in your community.

and just so you know that this is NOT out of the ordinary.. :big say what: here is a pic from 2007 :big smile:

Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

VinceD
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 65626
Tractors Owned: 1949 Cub "Frodo"
1949 Cub "Sam" (future Project)
1965 Lo-Boy "Pippin"
1940 H "Walter"
1953 SC "Gimli"
Cub Cadet HDS 2155

Re: Easter Sunday At Home

Postby VinceD » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:30 pm

In our little corner of the Ozarks the high was 51 F with rain. We received .63" of rain so far today.

Happy Easter to all.
Vince
High atop Hummingbird Hill
In the Missouri Ozarks

cubguy's dad
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49265
Tractors Owned: 1938 John Deere A
(owned 38 years)
1953 Cub
(owned 21 Years)
1963 Olds Cutlass
1970 Ford F-350
(Cub Hauler)

Postby cubguy's dad » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:42 pm

Rudi,

Glad to see my northern friend is clebrating glorious Easter remember that 3 nails + 1 cross = FOR GiVEN.

The 4 children and grandchildren were over for the day, it gets to be quite a house full, but Sue and I are truly blessed. The last of the 8 inches of snow from Monday was finally gone and it was cloudy and almost 50 here today.

Spring is just around the corner for us :D

It seems to have been a long winter

Keep Warm, Stay Safe

Mark
Experiance is knowing what NOT to do the next time.......
1937 John Deere A (Big John)
1953 Farmall Cub (LiL Red)
Lots of projects.

ebax
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 98349
Tractors Owned: 1953 Cubs (2)
Cub Cadet 124
Cub Cadet 782 (CCC1712)

Postby ebax » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:01 pm

We had grandchildren over for an Easter egg hunt on Saturday. It was a sunny day with temperatures in the 60s. Most of the eight dozen candy filled plastic Easter eggs were found, but there may be a half dozen or so that we'll find as the gardening season progresses. That's why we don't use real eggs. :D

Later in the afternoon the oldest granddaughter wanted to drive the tractor, so she drove the Cadet (in first gear in the creeper range) and towed us around at a blistering 0.6 mph. A good time was had by all.

Ed
Attachments
100_2299_4.jpg
Last edited by ebax on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Two 1953 Cubs, 1948 Cub, 22 mower, Johnny Bucket & Blade
1968 Cub Cadet 124 and Cub Cadet 782, mower deck, rototiller, front blades

Kodiak
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 30543
Tractors Owned: 1948 Cub

Postby Kodiak » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:04 pm

Well it was sunny and near 70 degrees today without a cloud in the sky :D Very Very nice Easter Sunday! We had a super moon rise last night as well and the sunrise this morning was just as glorious :!:

Ron
I bought an old tractor all dusty and worn,
knew nothing about her just the year she was born
I washed her and greased her and painted her red
Now she lives happily right here in my shed.

HOME of THE STONETHROW CUBFEST
2007 Cub Tug Champion

Corky's Cub
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 30607
Tractors Owned: Just One:
1957 Farmall Cub
"Corky"s Cub"

Postby Corky's Cub » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:22 am

Happy Easter Rudi and family!

Although I live about 30 miles from my good buddy Kodiak, I was playing Cub-Hookey this weekend with my bride at a friends place in Florida.

Here's the sunrise we awoke to, (posted elsewhere because it really was beautiful!)

The Good Lord has created a kind and beautiful Earth for all of us to live and play, so let us rejoice!

Happy Easter Rudi, and may God Bless!

Corky
I found this old Cub, Forgotten and Forlorn,
With pistons and valves frozen and worn.
Help from my buddies on Farmallcub.com,
And an engine from Ralph, (37’s the one),
Now ole Corky is running and back to life,
Much to the surprise of my dear, dear wife!

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:40 pm

Corky:

God truly has created a wonderful world for His children to live in. Such beauty can only be by divine creation :!: Thanks for the pics, it is great to see the differences a little mileage can make. Florida is really gorgeous.. and those who live near the ocean can attest to the natural beauty where the land meets the sea. Hopefully next spring, Em and I will be in Florida -- looking at a time share.. or two... who knows, maybe we will be like her brother and have one down there. Sure would be nice :D

Mark:

You are right 3 nails and 1 cross = 4 given and Eternal Life :!: We had Abby over for dinner and it was great, the only one missing was Sabrina and she will be home Wednesday night for a day or so... It is hard when your kids live away :(

Ed:

Wow :!: Look at that scenery and the orchards.. beautiful. Very nice area i which to live I would think. Oh, check your post.. I fixed the link...

Vince:

I hope you and Annie had a great day and got to spend it with the grandchildren at some point..

Ron:

You gotta post pics of Georgia at moonrise and sunrise. Sounds beautiful...

Glad you all had a wonderful Easter. I enjoy the eggs and Peter Rabbit, but Easter's true meaning is what gives me Peace (+)
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Sharing with Friends and Family”