Are you brave enough?

Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:41 pm

My baby girl brought this to me and asked if this was me. What she had is my favorite childhood picture and she dared me to put it on the internet. SO , what better place to post it than here :oops: I was about 5 years old and mom always said the look on my face summed my disposition up pretty well. I think it is a sweet looking child in that picture but she had a different view I guess at the time.

Are you brave enough to post one of yours here for all of us to see? :lol: :lol:

Re: Are you brave enough?

Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:44 am

Nice picture Jim, I don't know if I can compete with that, or should I say I have guts to post one.

Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:58 am

Nope. I'm not gonna post one of mine.

Bill

Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:41 am

Donny has one of me when I was about the same age as in your picture Jim. Perhaps he will post it.

Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:15 pm

I got it:

Hold on to your hearts girls!

Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:33 pm

I am in this photo. For those that have met me, it should be easy enough to figure out which one I am. I'll look for a better one and scan it. :D

Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:47 pm

Many of you have seen this before. I was working on Dad's H at the age of 5 (1953). I was a good looking fella, even then. yup, I still have that H, thanks to the people of this forum.

Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:48 pm

I would guess you are to the left of the gent with the tie.

Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:04 pm

Joe Malinowski wrote:I would guess you are to the left of the gent with the tie.

Or the lady in the center of the group! :big smile: :big smile: :big smile: :big smile: :big smile:
Sorry Don - just kidding!

Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:17 pm

:big what:

I'm the only one with a hat. :D

Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:05 am

Bigdog, you and Jim look like you could be brothers! Don, others beat me to the guess, but I gotta say...you haven't changed a BIT! Nor have you EJP!

Mike in La Crosse, WI

Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:55 pm

Does the picture have to be black or white? The oldest picture I have of me is only 31 years old. :lol: :lol:

Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:09 pm

Grunt - whatever you got is fine. When us old geezers had childhood pictures taken, color was not an option.

Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:40 pm

big dog does that shirt say howdy doody? now i'm dating myself , i remember watching him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:44 pm

Yes sir! That was my Howdy Doody shirt. I also had a Roy Rogers lunchbox, Hopalong Cassidy bicycle and lots of other things like a Davy Crockett coonskin cap in my childhood.