Re: Prayers needed...Posted for Deputy Jailer

Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:39 pm

Thoughts are still going your way. Just keep us posted.

Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:22 pm

done. take care Josh and Christine!

Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:35 pm

Your family has our prayers Josh.

Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:36 pm

Josh:

Well kind of popped in on this one a bit late, but.. you know.. I have found over the last few years, that Life and what happens in life is purely a function of Faith. With faith, life works out.. without faith, well sometimes it isn't exactly what one would call workin out...

We must look at all things in life, with an eye to faith and what our life is like with faith in our lives. When we have faith, we end up looking at the positive in life even when life throws us a curve ball. LIke today.. the love of your life had an accident, however, she was blessed with a positive outcome.. and after she had dropped the little one off. So I believe that this is a function of the faith that you both have in your lives.

We must thank the Lord for bringing Christine safely through this ordeal, and we must continue to place our faith in the Lord, for He will take care of us (+)

I am glad that they are both safe and well!

Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:56 pm

Josh, glad to hear the injuries were not life threatening. We will keep her in our prayers for a speedy recovery. :D :D

Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:44 am

Josh,
Your wife, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Bill & Lynda

PS Glad Christine is home and recuperating.

Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:56 pm

Yikes Josh...that's a close call! Glad your wife will be okay.

Charles

Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:18 am

Prayers from here also.And to think some still think there's no God. Grump

Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:45 pm

Well the wife is feeling better as days go by but sore in places she didnt know she had of course. I appreciate Mikey posting it up because in time like that we need all the prayers we can get. I have seen a huge number of wrecks in my day and people never walked away from less than what she experienced. So I was afraid there could be injuries that couldnt be seen. I appreciate it all so much as anyone would :D :D :D I do know this, she hates airbags now but it saved her head from the windshield so she did walk away with a new perspective of them:D

Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:23 pm

God bless her Josh. Glad to hear she is doing so well. Next she will be hollaring at you and then you will know recovery has arriveed.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:53 pm

beaconlight wrote:God bless her Josh. Glad to hear she is doing so well. Next she will be hollaring at you and then you will know recovery has arriveed.

Recovery already has arrived. I got to buy her a new Grand Prix thats shes eyeing. I think it was a set up for a bug new Christmas present :D

Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:43 pm

deputy jailer wrote:
beaconlight wrote:God bless her Josh. Glad to hear she is doing so well. Next she will be hollaring at you and then you will know recovery has arriveed.

Recovery already has arrived. I got to buy her a new Grand Prix thats shes eyeing. I think it was a set up for a bug new Christmas present :D

:bellylaugh:

Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:52 pm

DJ i hope your wife has a fast and full recovery. michael