Hope To See You All In Kinderhook

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.

Moderator: Team Cub

Hope To See You All In Kinderhook

Postby Wise Owl » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:34 pm

Well, we are in a mad dash to make sure all will survive at home as we prepare for our trip to Kinderhook, New York for the Festival. I know some of you will be there and I look forward to meeting you. For those who are not able to attend, there will be another Festival in another small town very soon I am sure. We will eventually get to meet. :)

I am so looking forward to this trip alone with my husband and NO CHILDREN. This is a rare occurrence for us and we intend to enjoy our newfound freedom, if only briefly. :D So off we go bright and early in the morning with our trip all planned except, I have no idea how long it takes to get there from here. So we get there when we get there.

I have been forewarned that the van will be carrying a heavier load on our return trip... Anyone want to guess what tractor parts are destined to return with us. lol

Hope to see you all there! :)

Emilie
Whenever God closes a door, he always opens a window.

Knowledge is Power! Power is Strength!
Wise Owl
Cub Star
Cub Star

Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: emilie.leblanc
Tractors Owned: 1947 Fcub 'Granny'
1948 Fcub 'Ellie-Mae'
1951 Fcub 'Jethro'
My father's home made tractor dating back 1956?
'Putt-putt'

Postby Lurker Carl » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:37 pm

I don't need to guess, I have been lugging some of them around with me for several weeks now! See y'all this weekend - have a safe and enjoyable trip, the bread is a'risin'
"Chance favors the prepared mind."
- Louis Pasteur

"In character, in manners, in style, in all things, the supreme excellence is simplicity."
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Lurker Carl
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor

Zip Code: 16685
Circle of Safety Award
Circle of Safety: Y

Return to Farm Life and Better Half Forum