This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Hey Country

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Hey Country

Postby Donny M » Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:11 am

Look what we had for supper last night:
Tasty little critter after he sat in the hot Texas sun for a few days. Sweet Breads were a touch on the tough side :lol:
8)

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rick Prentice
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 43528
Tractors Owned: 47(circle cub),48(Floyd backhoe),49,,51,54 and another 55
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Rick Prentice » Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:24 am

Wow Donny. Most of those things are ugly, this ones kind'a cute. "Country" will be proud of you. How much meat is in the nose?
When I told my dad I've been misplacing things and doing stupid stuff----His reply---"It only gets better"

Carm
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 21234
Tractors Owned: 1947 FCub 1948 FCub (FrankenCub), 1949 C, 1952 SA, 1963 IH 3414 Backhoe Diesel, 1960 Oliver 880 Diesel, 1945 Mack EF Fire Truck

Postby Carm » Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:11 pm

Kinda makes me hungry!

'Country' Elliott
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 37774
Tractors Owned: 1948 McCormick-Deering Farmall Cub
152 Disc Plow & Flat Belt Pulley
Brinly #8 Moldboard Plow
1971 JD 112 Garden Tractor
1928 Economy Hit & Miss Engine
1927 David Bradley "Little Wonder" Feed Grinder
1 A.H. Patch Corn Shellers
1 A.H. Patch #1 Grist Mill

Postby 'Country' Elliott » Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:10 pm

By Golly Donny...I kin hardly believe my own old, tired eyes!!! :shock: Your little feller is just about the cutest critter I've done seen Southwest of Tennessee!!! :D He almost looks like y'all adopted him at your local Petco store...AND, I looked an' looked an' looked AGAIN...I ain't seen a shread a rubber, or the words GOOD YEAR on his cute litter face ANYWHERE...ANYHOW! :wink:
"Save The Possums...Collect The Whole Set"
"Tennessee Sun-Dried Possum...Heaven In A Can"

Jackman
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Jackman » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:31 pm

Hey DonnyM,

Are you serious, you ate a possum :shock: ? I never ever heard of eating a Possum sounds real differant.....

phantom
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby phantom » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:59 am

jackman,
some of us out here in the middle of the country eat a lot off the land. we dont have the monitary income like you folks on the coasts. we actually eat some stuff that just comes up out of the ground. sometimes we even eat animals that we have kept and fed for several months, such as a hog. bacon, chops, the hide makes good shoes. the only part we dont use is the oink. now when it comes to the wild animals, preparation makes considerable difference. take that possum donny m had. some people like a little goodyear on em, but i personally prefer just a tiny bit of firestone on mine. since bridgestone took them over i like them much better than goodyear. i think they add an oriental ingrediant. if you ever get a chance to try some coon be sure to shake on just the slightest bit of 10 w 30. makes coon slide rite down. dont knock it till you watched someone try it.
phantom

Jackman
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Jackman » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:06 pm

phantom wrote:jackman,
some of us out here in the middle of the country eat a lot off the land. we dont have the monitary income like you folks on the coasts.

Phantom, I was not knocking Donnym, I just find it hard to imagine eating a Possom since there a gutsy little critter with hardly any meat any way the part about monitary income had me ROFLMAO :roll: ......

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:37 pm

One word:

YUM :lol:
8)

Return to “Off Topic”