This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Not easy!

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
ScottyD'sdad
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02769
Tractors Owned: 6"F" cubs
5 lo-boys
1 154
1 184
1 IH444
1 Oliver OC3 crawler
1 AC D10
1 IH 100 manure spreader
1 IH model B corn grinder
3 power units
cub demonstrator
Circle of Safety: Y

Not easy!

Postby ScottyD'sdad » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:28 am

Yesterday, I had a volunteer city kid, helping me spread manure. I was loading the 100 spreader, with the 444 loader. The 444 died, in the middle of the lane. (Clogged fuel filter, I think) Today, the guy mowing the back field, showed up. He helped me tow the 444 out of the way, with a big, GREEN tractor. Hard to maneuver, with a loaded bucket, down on the ground, power steering, not working, and a brown paper bag, over my head. Bad enough to have to be towed by a Green tractor, but being recognized, would be worse!)
Ed

(Finished by loading with the loboy and Wagner loader. Nice to have another machine to hop on, to finish!)
Member of Chapter 18, and National
Circle of Safety

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bob McCarty
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 80501
Tractors Owned: Cubs, MH Pony, Shaw, Allis G, 1934 Silver King, JD LA and LI, Gibson D, David Bradley Tri-Trac
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Not easy!

Postby Bob McCarty » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:40 am

Ed, Your tow home is already on You Tube. :lol:

Bob
"We don't need to think more,
we need to think differently."
-Albert Einstein

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Re: Not easy!

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:26 pm

I made up for you. :lol: About 4 years ago one of the guys in our tractor club ran out of fuel in the middle of a Christmas parade. I used the Farmall H to tow his JD through the last half of the parade. Funny part was he had the only tractor in the parade with a gas gauge.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Off Topic”