Funny Story

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!

Moderator: Team Cub

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Funny Story

Postby Eugene » Tue May 10, 2016 7:01 pm

I think it's funny, wife not so much.

Was returning to shed from spot spraying and saw wife unloading the steel post driver. She had just driven 11 T posts next to black walnut seedlings.

Next day she was sore, very sore. Following day I had to help her put on her underwear. Bit later in the day she asked me to take her to the doctor. Doctor gave her a shot, prescription for 7 days of pain killer, and ordered her to put her right arm in a sling for 72 hours.

Every time we go out someone asks her about the arm in the sling. She tells the story about driving in 11 steel t posts. Then I tell the listener that she didn't get the t posts in deep enough and that when she is healed up she has to go back and finish driving in the posts.

Bad part of all this is that beside helping the wife put on her underwear, I'm now the sole cook and dish washer.
I have an excuse. CRS.

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Re: Funny Story

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Tue May 10, 2016 9:19 pm

There was an elderly couple named Smith that came to our church for many years. One Sunday Mrs. Smith came in with her right hand bandaged up, and I looked at her and said: "Before you backhand Luke again, make sure his teeth are out".
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!