This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

"A Date Which Will Live In Infamy"

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

"A Date Which Will Live In Infamy"

Postby Cub-Bud » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:20 pm

"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Boss Hog
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 23962
eBay ID: dmb2613

Re: "A Date Which Will Live In Infamy"

Postby Boss Hog » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:33 pm

Bud, I am glad you posted this. Yet I am surprised there have been no replies. I guess that most have died off , I still remember the stories my uncles told of that day, [ the ones that came back] How soon we forget, only a few war movies on this evening. I did not see any on Memorial day . Changing times I guess, not for the best I fear
Boss
IN GOD WE TRUST
All others pay cash
Boss Hog
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely byJohn Emerich Edward Dalberg

Bezirk
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 22843
Tractors Owned: Farmall Cub 1949, Oliver OC3 crawler 1951, Ford 8 N 1948, Oliver 77 Row Crop 1953, JohnDeere, La, 1941, John Deere 4115/w loader, 2004, John Deere stationary power unit LUC, Farmall M, 1946, Oliver 77 Row crop w/ loader

Postby Bezirk » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:59 pm

I think it is an important date that we need to remember and pass on the importance to our children and grandchildren.
My wife and have been fortunate enough to have visited Pearl Harbour and it is a very moving experience, one that I shall never forget .

Berlin
I started out with nothing and now I only have half of that left !

danovercash
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28081

Postby danovercash » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:42 am

We had our flag out Monday in rememberance of Pearl Harbor. Wife's father was not military, working in Norfolk VA. Was sent to Pearl Harbor to help repair damages. Always heard he helped wire the guns on the USS North Carolina. Visited the memorial while in the Navy.
"I'd rather be a mechanic in the shop"- Henry Ford

252646 & 221525. 195897 (Gone, but not forgotten)

Return to “Off Topic”