This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
jim turner
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 64784
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby jim turner » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:46 am

why am I having to log in every time I use to never have to log in?
Jim Turner

Mike in Louisiana
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 71023

Re: log in problems

Postby Mike in Louisiana » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:08 am

Not sure but when it does that to me, I have to sign in and click "sign me in automaticly each visit"
1975 cub (LouAnn) serial # 245946, 1941 John Deere Model H

Good judgment comes from experience,
and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. Will Rogers

PoconoCub
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 18330
Tractors Owned: .
1957 Farmall Cub
1953 Farmall Cub
1949 Farmall Cub
1948 Farmall Cub
1948 Farmall Super A

Postby PoconoCub » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:18 am

jim turner wrote:why am I having to log in every time I use to never have to log in?

If you have checked off to log you in automatically it creates a cookie on your computer, if you use a program to delete your cookies you will have to sign in again.

Scott
Scott
ImageCircle of Safety

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319

Postby Jim Becker » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:20 am

PoconoCub wrote:
jim turner wrote:why am I having to log in every time I use to never have to log in?

If you have checked off to log you in automatically it creates a cookie on your computer, if you use a program to delete your cookies you will have to sign in again.

Scott

And if your cookies got messed up, that can cause your problem. The fix may be to deliberately delete your cookies and start over. You will need to log in once more, clicking "sign me in automatically each visit" after deleting the cookies.

Dennis
Site Admin
Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original

Postby Dennis » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:25 am

At the bottom of the forum on the right side is a link to "delete all board cookies". Use that link to clear out possibly corrupted cookie files. Then login (and check the sign me in automatically box like Jim says.)
Image Proud Member
Are you a member? Copy this code below and paste it in your signature to display it proudly!

Code: Select all

[url=http://nationalihcollectors.com/index.html][img]http://farmallcub.com/images/ihcc.jpg[/img][/url]

Circle of Safety Passed the "Circle of Safety" test? Add your signature badge using

[cos][/cos]
What is the Circle of Safety

Bill Hudson
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 44057
Tractors Owned: 57 F-Cub - Dad & Mom's Cub
77 F-Cub - Red Long Stripe

Postby Bill Hudson » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:52 am

Dennis wrote:At the bottom of the forum on the right side is a link to "delete all board cookies". Use that link to clear out possibly corrupted cookie files. Then login (and check the sign me in automatically box like Jim says.)

Dennis,

Just tried it and it didn't work for me.

Bill
Bill

"The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop." Edwin Conklin, biologist

Member of Ohio Chapter #6

Dennis
Site Admin
Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original

Postby Dennis » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:59 am

Bill Hudson wrote:
Dennis wrote:At the bottom of the forum on the right side is a link to "delete all board cookies". Use that link to clear out possibly corrupted cookie files. Then login (and check the sign me in automatically box like Jim says.)

Dennis,

Just tried it and it didn't work for me.

Bill

The login information is stored in your local browsers cookie files. If it is getting deleted by your browser, anti-virus software or other privacy settings, it will exhibit the behavior you are describing. Check your browsers privacy settings (IE: Tools, Internet Options, Privacy tab). Any settings higher than medium could prevent the necessary cookie file from being stored.

Dennis
Image Proud Member
Are you a member? Copy this code below and paste it in your signature to display it proudly!

[url=http://nationalihcollectors.com/index.html][img]http://farmallcub.com/images/ihcc.jpg[/img][/url]

Circle of Safety Passed the "Circle of Safety" test? Add your signature badge using

[cos][/cos]
What is the Circle of Safety