This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Nothing to do with tractors

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Brent
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 93510

Nothing to do with tractors

Postby Brent » Sat May 10, 2014 8:27 am

:( :evil: :evil:
We remodeled our kitchen and the contractor talked us into buying Viking appliances. Worst purchase I have ever made in my life. First stove, installed 2/3/14, the oven and broiler burners wouldn't come on plus it had a gas leak. Tec fixed the burners but couldn't find the gas leak. To make a long story short it took us two months to get the stove replaced. Second stove was installed on 4/21/14 and the oven burner will not light. Vikings customer service is so bad I finally, after many attempts to contact someone at Viking that had some clout, was able to talk to the President. That was a week ago and to date no action has been taken. Two additional calls to Pres. have gone unanswered. They have what they call a "No Quibble policy" where if you are not satisfied you can return any of the appliances for a full refund. When I do finally hear from them I'm telling them I want my money back for the range, microwave and dishwasher. They just lost close to $8,000. My advice is don't by anything from Viking. With out a doubt the worst customer service I have ever experienced.
Always try the easiest thing first.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

grumpy
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 15522
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Nothing to do with tractors

Postby grumpy » Sat May 10, 2014 11:25 am

:shock: Wow, sorry to hear that. Our fire dept. has 2 of their stoves and we had to replace 3 thermostat controls and they were very helpful and good to deal with. A bit pricey though. I don't blame you a bit for returning everything. :( Grump
David Dee Mock-Leonard

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Some days it's not worth chewing through the restraints

Bus Driver
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: Nothing to do with tractors

Postby Bus Driver » Wed May 14, 2014 11:08 am

Never owned a Viking appliance. Our upright freezer recently failed at age 9 1/2 years. Refrigerant leak from the sealed system. So we now have a new one. It has just one year warranty-- repair or replace at their option-- that's all. Until the new one was delivered, we temporarily stored our food in one that is over 30 years and had not been used in the last 11 years. It works fine.
All are Frigidaire.
Luck favors those who are prepared

Return to “Off Topic”