This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

A great vacation stop

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
TaylorLambert
10+ Years
10+ Years
Tractors Owned: Farmall Cub, YM3000 Yanmar, 1975 3550 Ford backhoe Case Skid steers, and a fence row BF Moline

A great vacation stop

Postby TaylorLambert » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:07 am

Last June my now ex-wife and I went on our anniversary trip to St. Augustine Florida. She wanted to drive down to Orlando to see the Titanic museum. We had seen on RFD Stew Paquettes IH Museum in Leesburg. We called and rode up. I was in awe they saw we had our daughter that wad one and a half at the time and even drove us on a golf cart. I was also stuck on the LinkBelt cable hoe out front. What I really liked wad the fact he had implements and even cotton pickers there to. Very nice people we got there late near closing time so the offered to stay late or let us come back the next day. We opted for the next day.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Off Topic”