Re: Will it Never End?

Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:21 am

Like Denny said, our forecast was for mid 20's this morning, it's 21 here right now, probably about the same at Denny's.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:51 am

ArtN wrote:I can't believe you guys live under those conditions. Only thing I can figure is you don't like cutting grass or planting gardens and it must be some real pretty land once you can see something other then white.

:Dito: :Dito: :Dito:

I have cut the grass 2 times already.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:06 am

ended up with 2" white crap last night
Tim

Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:21 am

...woke up to this view for breakfast.

Peter

Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:07 am

I'm not going to even comment.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:40 pm

19 here this morning...had snow on the ground....nice sunny day so its not to bad...snow gone...Liked it better sunday when I was out and about on the bike...Kevin :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:38 pm

So far we have had 7" and it is still coming, but not near as heavy. Had to push the snow with the Loboy, even at work, the Junk Deere failed me again.

Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:34 pm

Things are finally looking up weatherwise now. I took both Cubs out for a little spin today that was much needed. My 53 has never smoked before, but now it smokes under load. I think I put seafoam in the gas last fall, could that be causing the smoke? It's not blue, and smells like raw fuel. I replaced the plugs this spring and they were all carboned up, but not gas or oil fouled. I'm really glad I got the 73 Cub, even though it needed a clutch and some tweeking. No funny noises, just smooth sailing with tight steering.