Where is Cowboy?

Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:37 am

It has been well past a year since Billy (cowboy) has posted. I miss his posts, he was always doing something interesting. Anyone know 'wazup?'

Bill

Re: Where is Cowboy?

Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:49 am

That's a good question Bill. He's alive and kickin'. Not only has he not posted, but he hasn't even logged in to the forum in over a year.

Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:01 am

Barnyard wrote:... but he hasn't even logged in to the forum in over a year.

Precisely, the reason for my question.

Bill

Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:45 am

"Where is Cowboy?" On his horse. :lol:
Seriously, I thought I recall seeing a few posts on his facebook.

Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:06 pm

I miss his posts as well. I hope that he will share some more of his projects.

Russ

Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:03 pm

Did we lose him to Facebook, like we did Rudi?

Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:29 pm

I called Cowboy a couple of months ago. All is well with him but he is very busy and no longer has an internet connection. I'm hoping he will be back online in the future.

Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:12 pm

Thanks, Vince. Thankfully, it is nothing more than a technical difficulty causing his absence.

Bill

Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:45 pm

VinceD wrote:I called Cowboy a couple of months ago. All is well with him but he is very busy and no longer has an internet connection. I'm hoping he will be back online in the future.

Well if he is staying in the Michigan Upper Peninsula now, he is lucky to have a phone.

Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:46 pm

I see someone mentioned facebook, have any of you thought about moving this to a facebook page or pages?

Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:54 pm

ArtN wrote:I see someone mentioned facebook, have any of you thought about moving this to a facebook page or pages?
Since according to the earlier posts he has no internet, which I would assume also includes cell phone internet, would that do any good.

Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:15 pm

ArtN wrote:I see someone mentioned facebook, have any of you thought about moving this to a facebook page or pages?

I posted there on March 21st and had no response from him. He has not posted there since Christmas Day. He is currently laid off so that might be why he has cut his internet service.