This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Farm Type Windmills

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Rog F
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 50535

Farm Type Windmills

Postby Rog F » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:37 pm

I am new to this site and hope if this post will be acceptable? I raised with a Farmall 450 with a 2-point hitch as our "Big" tractor. That was a few years ago. I have a hobby now of restoring water pumping farm type windmills. I have 6 fully restored and up and running in our yard. I am always looking for parts and if you have anything laying around I may be interested in having a look. I live in Iowa and would please maybe like to limit the area to the wester1/2 of Iowa at least for now. I also interested in old pumps as well and would accept information about My email address is
earlywindmiller@yahoo.com If you have anything you were looking to get of please feel free to email me. PIctures are always appreciated.

Thank you
An Iowa windmill guy
Last edited by Rog F on Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Don McCombs
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 21550
Tractors Owned: "1950 Something" Farmall Cub
1957 Farmall Cub w/FH
1977 International Cub w/FH
1978 International Cub
1948 Farmall Super A
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Farm Type Windmills

Postby Don McCombs » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:49 pm

Windmill Guy,

I don't have any parts for you, but you may want to verify that email address. It doesn't look quite right.
Don McCombs
MD, Deep Creek Lake

Proud Member of Maryland Chapter 39

The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see.
A. K. Trenfor

Rog F
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 50535

Re: Farm Type Windmills

Postby Rog F » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:10 pm

Thank you for the information on my email address--I use another forum like this one and usually preview before posting--maybe I was 1/2 asleep !!!! I hope it works now

Thanks again !!!
Rog F

Return to “Off Topic”