What if this were your son ?

Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:53 pm

Re: What if this were your son ?

Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:59 pm

I'd turn his backside red so he remembered what color a tractor should be! :lol:

Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:17 pm

Barnyard wrote:I'd turn his backside red so he remembered what color a tractor should be! :lol:

Hey hey ! Ya can't do that no more, gotta be PC these days !!!

Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:22 pm

Bob Perry wrote:
Barnyard wrote:I'd turn his backside red so he remembered what color a tractor should be! :lol:

Hey hey ! Ya can't do that no more, gotta be PC these days !!!

Yeah, I know, I would have used IH 2150.

Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:34 am

Related to this I have been trying to get the clutch pulley off my JD A project for a long time now. Have used various pullers, military words, fluids, hammers and heat. It was getting to the point in the project I could not go any farther until I got this apart. Last Wednesday, I tightened down the puller bolts again, applied heat again, threatened to paint it red, then hit it with a hammer and the clutch came apart. I was very happy and still have the can of red paint close by.

Rodney 8)

Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:40 pm

Well Now days you can't spank your children, So the Old Navy Chief would give Him or Her TIME OUT
And when and if they woke up I would give them the paint remover a wire brush and some sand paper and tell them when I get back from the Bar they better hope it looks like a brand New Cub and hope I have not had to much to Drink and that I'm in a Good Mood.
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:05 pm

Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:56 pm

Hay Bob your really good with Computer Art. :{_}:

Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:10 pm

chief wrote:Hay Bob your really good with Computer Art. :{_}:
That last picture looked more like vandalism than art.

Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:22 pm

If I could do Computer Art that good, Oh Boy I could realy get under Barnyard's Skin.... :{_}:

Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:56 pm

chief wrote:Hay Bob your really good with Computer Art. :{_}:

Well if ya followed me around you'd see a guy who keeps pretty busy, never watch TV. But at my job (paramedic) if we don't get enough sick kids to bring into a major medical center ICU in Boston, I will sit and doodle on the laptop computer. Kinda like if ya see somebody doodling with a pen or pencil, I do it with a mouse ! Passes the time. Thanks for the compliment. And especially with the up-coming Veteran's Day, thanks for your service !!!

Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:20 pm

Hi Bob : I didn't know you were a paramedic, But I want to thank you for your service to the people you help, I had to call the paramedic the other day for my Wife,
it was the first time we had to ever call them, and they was here in just a few mint. and took her to the hospital, they were the best,
She is doing a lot better, but still a long way to go, Any way Thank you for what you do for the people where you live.