Re: Ok Beat This For Stupid - I Dare You!

Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:41 pm

1541 wrote:Don't worry it could be much worse. We had a gentleman in town that was known for being absent minded. One time he took his wife into Columbus, which is about an hour away. He didn't realize until he was sitting at home and the phone rang that he had drove off and forgotten his wife :lol:

and that's his story and he is sticking to it! :D

Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:43 pm

I'm willing to bet that the ride home, after picking her up, was a loooooooong one. :lol: :lol:

Bill

Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:29 pm

I bet it was - hot tongue and cold shoulder. Least my suitcase and briefcase couldn't YAP at me...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:23 pm

I am retired but lately I have been having this dream of walking around my office staff in my boxers. They all seem fine with it till I tell them I have to go to a meeting at the hospital whereby they all suggest I should get fully dressed. What does this have to do with you sending the same message 3 times, nothing....Just shows we are all crazy in our own little way. You do live up north right?

Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:50 am

I would like to tell you it gets better with age. But it don't! The wife sent me to the store for three items. She said you want me to write them down. I said NO! I got to the store and met a friend of mine at the door of the store. Talked to him for 5 minutes and forgot what I suppose to get at the store. Then I had to make that hard call. HONEY what did you need from the store. :D