This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Don't run from the law! OUCH!!!

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

Don't run from the law! OUCH!!!

Postby Barnyard » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:32 am

I bet this guy's head was aching after it hit that sidewalk.

There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Re: Don't run from the law! OUCH!!!

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:12 pm

Reminds me of the song "i fought the law, and the law won". Seeing this reminds me of a story I once heard. Before Potosi had a police force, it like many towns had a town marshal. He was an older man, a little overweight and reportedly liked his wine. He was very good with a revolver though, at least so I have been told. The story goes that one evening he brought a prisoner to the county jail for something, and the kid was crying and begging them not to lock him up. Finally Art said jokingly, "If you can make it to the creek down there (about 40 yards away) before I can shoot you I will let you go. The kid took him serious and started running. Art said something I will not print here, pulled out his .357, took a 2 hand stance and fired. The kid went head over heels down the hill. One of the Deputies that was there looked shocked and said "Art, he didn't do anything that bad!" Art replied "he ain't hurt". Art shoved the revolver back in it's holster and said "would you guys go get him, I am too old for this". When they got down to where the kid was Art had taken the heel off one of his cowboy boots, and the kid was laying there afraid to move. I did not see this happen, but it was told as the truth for years.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Off Topic”