This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Plowing with a New Tractor?

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
George Willer
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby George Willer » Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:46 pm

Jack Fowler wrote:Thanks George for your time,

I understand about the picture taking. If you say it’s worth it, it’s worth it. I really don’t get on the Ford site much I usually “hang out” here. I guess the ”Zang Thang” will be my next present to myself.

Jack Fowler

Jack,

You won't regret it. I know you could make one, but Zane is very reasonable... hard to say for a tightwad like me!
George Willer
http://gwill.net

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. Ambrose Bierce

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jack fowler
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Postby Jack fowler » Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:12 am

George said
hard to say for a tightwad like me!

Tightwad George,

I looked up the word “tightwad” and the definition is a miser, a miserly person [syn: cheapskate].Somehow I don’t picture you as a miser or a miserly person/ cheapskate. So went to Thesaurus. I came up with the word “frugal” (Part of Speech: adjective). Synonyms for frugal are careful, conserving, discreet, meticulous, preserving, thrifty and unwasteful. Now that’s what I think who George Willer is.

On another note; I found a town named Tightwad, Missouri. Population 50, location : 38.31114 N, 93.54166 W.This place sounds pretty interesting to me!!!!

Jack Fowler

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jim Becker » Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:32 am

I don't know of any other Tightwads, but there is a Frugality near Altoona PA. The population may be zero.

Return to “Off Topic”