Update on hand

Thu May 16, 2013 5:37 am

Well I'm doing LD. It's not to bad. But after 25 years of 24 hour shifts it is a big different. I told Janice I could get used to this. I have 2 years & 4 months left. The HR lady put me in the shop helping doing little thing. Well they lost me in 2 weeks they said I was AWOL. I told them this is where they put me well it was taken care of quick. On the fingers one is healing still very tender, the other one well the doctor tried picking at it I told him to stop. I will be at some CF this year just doing what I do best torment folks. :{_}: :{_}: See all of you in the future. Be SAFE.
Jeff

Re: Update on hand

Thu May 16, 2013 6:14 am

:thumbsup:

Thu May 16, 2013 6:16 am

Good to hear, Jeff. Keep healing.

Thu May 16, 2013 7:15 am

Good to hear

Thu May 16, 2013 8:20 am

Glad you are improving. Mot being able to do anything gets boring after a while.

Thu May 16, 2013 9:06 am

Jeff Silvey wrote: I will be at some CF this year just doing what I do best torment folks. :{_}: :{_}: See all of you in the future. Be SAFE.
Jeff

I don't mind being tormented by the best.

Glad your hand is healing.

Thu May 16, 2013 1:50 pm

Hi Jeff,
Glad to hear your hand is on the mend. Stay patient and it will work out ok.
Bernard.
Donegal Cub

Thu May 16, 2013 8:26 pm

Good to hear you are healing. Keep it up. :D :D

Thu May 16, 2013 10:11 pm

Nice to know things are getting better for you. Look forward to seeing you at DSCF next year :)
Bill

Fri May 17, 2013 1:16 pm

good deal jeff , light duty fireman work is probably real work to rest of us civilians :lol: see ya at dscf, coppersmythe...................................ps: LSU (louisiana state university) has one of the countrys best fireman training centers . they have a real helicopter , full size dc-9 , full size mockup of a petroleum refinery "unit" 3 stories tall , ect. to train on with real hydrocarbons as fuel . incredible to watch these guys wearing all that gear in 98 degree sunshine, and 99% humidity, running TOWARDS the fire with nothing but a water hose and GUTS . wow :shock:

Fri May 17, 2013 8:12 pm

Keep healing