This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

"BREAKING NEWS ALERT"

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Rabbit Holler Flash
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 63664
Circle of Safety: Y

"BREAKING NEWS ALERT"

Postby Rabbit Holler Flash » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Eyewitness has confirmed unkown "CROP CIRCLES" appearing in lawns in Washington Co. Mo. The eyewitness reports they are semi circles that origanate in a fresh plowed garden area and across a manicured lawn,and disappear into a gravel drive at a garage door. Eyewitness states the spacecraft ?? was attempting a high speed take off because it left a perfect track liftin a 4-6 inch swath of grass and tossed it at least a foot away from the track.During a peek intothe garage eyewitness states a circular disk type object was seen hiding behind a CUB tractor.
Owners of the property would only comment was " Got a minute to help me fix that?" Owner was also observed trying to bribe young children with SCOOTER rides to keep them silent about any knowledge of the Circle. After observing the strange marks eyewitness states Johnnie sure seemed glad to get the grass flipped over n cover the trail up before Joanne saw it :{_}: :{_}:

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Re: "BREAKING NEWS ALERT"

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:25 pm

The men in black were in disguise, but the truck they were in was black, and they successfully hid the trail and the craft is being stored waiting for transport to a certain secluded research area.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:06 pm

I told Jeremy that I appreciate him helping me hid the evidence so much that I would not charge him rent on his Dad's trailer.

Rabbit Holler Flash
10+ Years
10+ Years
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Rabbit Holler Flash » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:26 pm

Gotta get home quick looks like your neighbor was hit by the flyin saucer to :lol: :lol: Need to setup some saucer repelers i think one of them critters is lurking around my place .

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:37 pm

flash, you should have seen your grandson out there helping us hide the evidence. He was following us and after watching jeremy a little bit he was coming along stomping the sod into place. all 25 pounds of him. :D

Return to “Off Topic”