Switch to full style
Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!

Forum rules

1. Keep it clean.
2. Keep the discussion civil.
3. Name calling is not allowed.

Politics and religion are two topics that tend to degenerate into a violation of one of the three simple rules above.

The mods and the site admin reserve the right to "lock" or "delete" any discussion that in our opinion, is "heading in the wrong direction."

MOST of all, be respectful of your fellow Cubber's opinions. Don't expect to change someones belief system from a simple forum on the internet.
Post a reply

New Ring tone.

Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:56 am

Every now and then, you'll runs across something or hear something that will remind you of someone. I was browsing youtube looking for a song I liked and ran across this one. I think this should be the "official" fire alarm for McCordsville Indiana....or even the personal ring tone for it's outstanding firefighter....and cub forum member! 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmpKJolOsPE&feature=related

Re: New Ring tone.

Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:00 am

Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:40 am

I've always found Silvey to be better at bringing me a beer (from Barnyard's cooler). :shock: :||):

Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:47 am

Denny Clayton wrote:I've always found Silvey to be better at bringing me a beer (from Barnyard's cooler). :shock: :||):

ImageImage

Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:29 pm

Good one. :D :D

Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:28 am

Denny Clayton wrote:I've always found Silvey to be better at bringing me a beer (from Barnyard's cooler). :shock: :||):

:bellylaugh:

Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:00 am

That's a good one ! :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:15 am

Well' thanks for that one, Harold! Now that song will be going through my head all day!

Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:09 am

Hey Gary, it's been going through my head since it was posted yesterday morning. I have a feeling many of us will still be humming this tune by time his CubFest comes around next month. :shock:

Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:09 am

WOW

Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:30 am

I guess I got lucky! I heard another annoying song, on the radio about mid morning. It replaced "Silvey" for the remainder of the day.
Post a reply