This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Gas cans

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Jimdawg
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 02748

Re: Gas cans

Postby Jimdawg » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:51 pm

I've bought two no spill tanks since this post began... one 5 gal for gas and (a few months later) a one 1 gallon can for gas/oil mix. After almost a year of use I give them a wholehearted recommendation.

~ Jim

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:51 am

One of the local stores had the No Spill cans when they first came out and I bought a small 1 1/2 gallon one for use with 2 cycle mix. I have had it for 7 or 8 years and am happy with it for its use, but no one locally stocks them now. I have used the Blitz cans and spouts for the small cans , but they are out of business now, and the new spouts you push in are a real pain to use with items such as Weedeaters. You need one hand to hold the weedeater from moving, one to hold the angle of the can right, and a 3rd hand to push it down to open the spout.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Buzzard Wing
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02840

Postby Buzzard Wing » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:46 pm

Yep, EJP.... I was using the Wedco last weekend when I was brushcutting and nozzle broke at a fold. I can get a nozzle for about $10 but someone forgot to replace the disc so I need more than the nozzle. I won't throw it out, but it will be replace by a No Spill!

Stihl dealers carry them. Amazon has them, shipping is free on orders more than $25. They get $16 for the 1 1/4 gallon one or $19 for the 2 1/2 gallon, why would I replace the spout???

http://www.amazon.com/No-Spill-1405-2-G ... m_sbs_lg_1
1971 Cub (Rufus) 1950 Cub (Cathy) 1965 Lo Boy Fast Hitch (Nameless III) 1970 Cub 1000 Loader & Fast Hitch (Lee)

Return to “Off Topic”