This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Snowmobile Video

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
kinelbor
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 04762

Snowmobile Video

Postby kinelbor » Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:17 pm

Friends and I made this video the other day. Just give you a taste of what we do with all that snow! I am on the gray Polaris. 8) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ckTVX3-nsI
Nik - 1948 Farmall Cub

Jeff M
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 04071
Tractors Owned: Cubless, but living vicariously through others
'61 Ford 641
Kubota BX 2370

Postby Jeff M » Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:37 am

Lewiston, Maine?? That graveyard looks eerily familiar. :wink: And how about the music? "Chicks Dig It"? Guess I'm to old to hear it. :roll:

That is a slick looking Polaris. What did you say it was, an '88??? Must have had gentle use, which I see has now come to an end. Guess I'll have to bring up the Old Man's Skidoo and see if it can keep up with THAT. :idea:

I expect more videos now that it looks like high speed internet has come to Rista Road. :big smile:
Care and feeding of family's Ford 641 ('61)
Kubota BX 1860

kinelbor
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 04762

Postby kinelbor » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:18 am

Jeff I had the video set to that song for us to watch at home, copyright problems if I put it on youtube, just forgot to take out the credit screen. :oops: Ready to ride whenever you come up. So far we have had the second snowiest winter EVER. Since record keeping at least. 8)
Nik - 1948 Farmall Cub

grumpy
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 15522
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby grumpy » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:00 pm

kinelbor wrote:Jeff I had the video set to that song for us to watch at home, copyright problems if I put it on youtube, just forgot to take out the credit screen. :oops: Ready to ride whenever you come up. So far we have had the second snowiest winter EVER. Since record keeping at least. 8)

Great video. I guess global warming caused all the snow :P :P Grump
David Dee Mock-Leonard

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Some days it's not worth chewing through the restraints